Our enduring, streamlined solution for mountain bike trips and running around the hills, or everyday urban existence. The Zero is a unit you hardly know you're wearing - until you need it, that is, when like the proverbial black hole it will consume just about anything you can throw at it (can fit a 6 pack of beer and still have room for a vege burger and chips).
The Zero is our choice for riding the Heaphy or Old Ghost Road, sit low for riding uphill and crank it down for the bumps. It'll take the cheese rolls and dates and it won't torque your lumber like a bum bag.
• Mesh phone/wallet/keys pocket for the daily essentials
• Hydro sleeve bladder holder to keep you going up the last big hill of the day
• C-Aircell padded back and straps for comfort, and a 25mm waist belt to keep things stable
• External shock cord for load compression and/or that extra item of clothing
• Weight: 500grams
• Volume: 11L
• Dimensions: 46cm high, 25cm wide, 9cm thick