Although, as the name suggests, initially designed specifically for ski patrollers, the Patrol Pack is also the most versatile large day pack we make.
It seemed unfair to limit this pack to purely professional ski field users considering that happily, through some sublime alignment of the comfort/capacity/common-sense parameters, the Patrol has found an appreciative audience amongst – well – just about anyone wanting a good all around pack.
Hunters, photographers, climbers, skiers day-tripping off piste and lightweight trampers all seem to find the Patrol pack fits the bill. A contender for the most versatile pack we make?
- Cushy padded C-Lam harness and waist belt for all day comfort
- Front shovel pocket, for fast access to your shovel when you really need it. In summer it’s a great place for your jacket and scroggin
- Ice axe loops (of course)
- Side pockets for shovel handles, water bottles and internal pockets for a hydration bladder or avalanche probes
- Ski tail straps on the lower sides, with a side release buckle on the upper compression strap for easy ski carrying
- Compatible with our DB Boardstraps (sold separately) for carrying your snowboard
- Boxy base shape to fit the unusual loads that ski patrollers often carry
The Patrol Pack comes with our 5 Year, No Worries, Pack Guarantee. Read more about it here.