Love Cactus Slim Supertrousers, but wish they came in a lighter, softer fabric? The new Cactus CNC Fabric is for you. These are a similar cut to C-Canvas Slim Supertrousers, so they'll tuck into your gumboots easier, hook up less, and as a bonus, they look really stylish around town. The difference is they're made from our new CNC Fabric, which is less stiff and lighter.
Note: The Armadillo colour fabric is designed to fade to a washed denim-look. With just a little bit of wear, your Supertrousers will fade to a highly-fashionable worn-in look, so you don't have to look like the shiny-pants new fella round town.
- CNC fabric is durable and great to wear
- Made by happy people who’ll be even happier if you buy some
- Handle tricky manoeuvres with the articulated knee design
- Casual styling which can handle almost any social situation
- Clothing related embarrassing situations are minimised by YKK zips (because they’re the best) and bar-tacks at all stress points
- Phone pocket for easy access to your digital companion
- Cactus-Tough Lifetime Warranty
- Made in New Zealand
Fabric: CNC, 65% polyester 35% cotton
Cold machine wash with similar colours
Do not bleach
Do not use fabric softener
Cool tumble dry
Do not dry-clean
|Leg Inseam (cm)
|Leg Inseam (inches)
The measurements shown are of the garment itself. Measure around your waistline (top of hips), where trousers sit, keeping the tape comfortably loose.
Measure pants that fit you well. Lay them flat and measure from the crotch to the bottom of the leg hem. If you don't have suitable pants, measure from your crotch to your desired pant leg length.