Love Cactus Trade Supershorts, but wish they came in a lighter, softer fabric? The new Cactus CNC Fabric is for you. These shorts are exactly the same design as our classic C-Canvas Supershorts, but made from our new CNC Fabric, which is less stiff and lighter.
Note: the Armadillo colour fabric is designed to fade to a washed denim-look. With just a little bit of wear, your shorts will match your old Hilux seat covers, and you won't look like the shiny-shorts new guy on site.
CNC Trade Supershorts are designed for indoor trades, work outdoors in warmer temps, or for those who want off-the-shelf comfort, but compromising on durability is not an option.
CNC Trade Supershorts are true, fully-featured work shorts for those whose work demands it. Your essentials are all close at hand with dedicated pockets for a cellphone, ruler, and punches or measuring tape, plus reinforced hammer loops that stand out for easy use. The large main pockets at the waist are external so the contents don’t get in the way so much when you crouch down. Two full size pockets at the back for your wallet full of cash because you never have to replace your work shorts. The belt loops are wide enough to take a full width equipment belt.
- Lightweight, wearable, but still super durable CNC Fabric
- Cellphone pocket (large enough to fit a big phone)
- Dual hammer loops for when it’s hammer time
- Ruler and measure pockets help you only cut once
- Roomy external main pockets for durability and easy access
- Wide belt loops for utility belts
- Construction backed by a lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
- Made in NZ
Cold machine wash with similar colours
Do not bleach
Do not use fabric softener
Cool tumble dry
Do not dry-clean