Just when you thought that we had thought of everything, we've taken things a step further and introduced yet another member to the Supertrouser family. A denim version. But in true Cactus form, this isn't any ordinary denim. Made from a tough, cordura denim, these Supertrousers have potential to become the greatest looking pair of denim trousers you ever put on. Like the Canvas Supertrousers, after about 6 months of hard wear and tear, they will have taken on that feeling of a second skin and look like they were made especially for you.
Because Cactus customers demand more than a pair of jeans to drink a latte in, we needed to find a fabric that could withstand a bit of a thrashing. This is why we went for the Cordura Denim which is 4x more abrasion resistant than normal cotton denim. The high-tenacity fiber helps resist tears, rips and punctures.
Based on, but slightly different to the C-Canvas Supertrouser pattern these are the result of some serious trials and wear testing to make sure we nailed it. The fit is slim (but not skinny).
So if you're one of those guys who finds buying denim (jeans) a nightmare, look no further - these will tick all of the boxes and fit like nothing else. You can count on Cactus to get it right.
- Exclusive Cordura 12oz Denim is super durable, comfortable and wears in like nothing else
- 4x more abrasion resistant than normal cotton denim
- Still super practical for people who move their legs with the articulated knee design
- Slim (but not skinny) fit which can handle almost any social situation
- Clothing related embarrassing situations are minimised by YKK zips (because they’re the best) and bar-tacks at all stress points
- Cactus-Tough Lifetime Warranty
- Made in New Zealand
These Denim Supertrousers are extra long and come unhemmed so they can be customised to your leg length. Please Note: Do not shorten (hem) prior to first wash as shrinkage may occur.
You can hem them yourself. You do not require a heavy duty sewing machine for our denim, unlike our canvas. Or we can hem them for you. After you've washed them, send them back to us with a note specifying the length you'd like them hemmed to – to work this out, measure your leg inseam – this is from your crotch to the floor, in bare feet.
If you are still not sure, please email or phone us on 0800 122 682.
• 12oz Cordura denim - 13% Cordura, 87% mixed cotton (4x more abrasion resistant to normal cotton)
Hold off washing as long as possible and then when you do - infrequently as possible.
• Cold wash separately or with similar colours.
• Dry cleanable.
• Iron on low heat.
• Do not tumble dry or bleach.
Please note: When new, be careful not to ruin your mates brand new white leather seats in his/her Mercedes - the indigo dye does tend to bleed a little.
|Leg Inseam (cm)
|Leg Inseam (inches)
The measurements shown are of the garment itself. Measure around your waistline (top of hips), where trousers sit, keeping the tape comfortably loose.
Measure pants that fit you well. Lay them flat and measure from the crotch to the bottom of the leg hem. If you don't have suitable pants, measure from your crotch to your desired pant leg length.