We have a new design for our Down products, so we're clearing out the 2019 style for a steal!
NOTE: No returns, exchanges or refunds for clearance products. Please choose carefully.
Down jackets or puffer jackets are a 'must have' for New Zealand winters. Good down jackets are never cheap so when you buy one you want it to last. This is why we thought that we should take on the challenge to make a tougher down jacket for those working and playing hard in the outdoors. And we did - super tough winter jackets that stand up to gorse, firewood stacking, brushing past old farm gear and the likes.
- Nylon two-layer waterproof outer & taffeta lining
- Adjustable and removable zip-off hood
- Extra strong main zipper with two way slider
- 750-loft white European goose down. Ethically harvested, sourced from Germany.
- Two internal chest pockets, two external (fleece lined) hand pockets
- Fleece lined cuffs
Outer: Waterproof two layer nylon
Lining: Nylon taffeta
Fill: 750-loft white European goose down. Ethically harvested, sourced from Germany.
|Arm Length (cm)
Please note that the measurements are of the actual garment size so this means that when you measure yourself you'll be wanting a size a bit bigger than your body.
Chest - around nipple region (around whole body)
Length - Front collar/hood seam to bottom of jacket
Arm length - from neck seam to wrist seam