Just when you thought you couldn't get anything better than merino crew for outdoor work or play... we bring you Cactus merino!
Longsleeved for those chilly NZ winters, these merino crew neck midweight tops are good for workwear, activewear or rock around town wear, they'll stop you from smuggling raisins on a cold day and keep you looking sharp with their subtle but cool homage to Cactus on the front.
So what's so blimin good about it? In a nutshell:
- We use midweight merino stretch corespun, that's..
- 30% stronger than conventional merino midweights
- 20% superior abrasion resistance than conventional Merino midweights
- Naturally odour resistant (phew!)
- Faster drying
- Comfort stretch
- Retains shape
• 81% Merino, 12% Nylon, 7% Elastane
Hand wash in cold water (separately for first wash as colour may bleed)
Do not use bleach
Do not dry clean