Complete the uniform with a Cactus Supershirt and be the sharpest looking lad on the worksite (or at the cafe). These shirts work pretty well with Supertrousers.
Note: there are more Palm photos are coming. The current one photo will give you an idea.
Supershirts have evolved. The weight of this new fabric is 200gsm, falling nicely between our previous light and heavy supershirts. The lighter weight makes it great to wear, but it had to be Cactus level of tough and Cactus level of quality. It's a well thought out beast:
- Made from 100% cotton fabric - being non-synthetic it won't stink and won't catch on fire
- NASA grade thread (that's strong!) and military grade buttons
- First ever ambidextrous pen holder chest pockets (left and right)
- Voluminous, generous length chest pockets - they fit notebooks & phones
- Felled side seams for strength
- Long back to save you from the infamous butt crack issue
- Roomy enough to nicely fit a Cactus Merino underneath for extra warmth on those cold days
- Reasonably high collar - high enough to keep the sun off but not so high as to look like a dork
- Double layered shoulders for extra strength and durability
- NZ made - right here in Christchurch
- Long Sleeved or Short Sleeved
These shirts are a very relaxed, loose fit so if you’re wanting a fitted look (to show off your gym work), go for the size down.
Machine wash in cold water. Rinse thoroughly. Line dry.
Do not iron, dry clean or bleach.
Being cotton these will shrink a little but in saying this we have taken this into consideration in making them slightly roomier fitting. Allow for 5% shrinkage.
|Length front (cm)
|Length back (cm)
|Arm length (cm)
Please note that the measurements are of the actual garment size so this means that when you measure yourself you’ll be wanting a size that measures a bit bigger than your body. These shirts are a relaxed, loose fit so if you’re wanting a fitted, tailored look, go for the size down.
Chest - 2.5cm from underarm around whole body
Length back - from centre back neck to bottom hem
Length front - front collar/hood seam to bottom of jacket
Arm length - from shoulder seam to bottom of wrist