Complete the uniform and be the sharpest looking lad on the worksite (or at the cafe). These shirts look sharp as with Supertrousers.
Note: there are more Palm photos are coming. The current one photo will give you an idea.
These shirts are a very relaxed, loose fit so if you’re wanting a fitted look (to show off your gym work), go for the size down.
It took us a while to add shirts to the Cactus range, because we wanted to make sure we got it right. We couldn't just make any old shirt - it had to be Cactus level of tough and Cactus level of quality. Our Supershirt is a well thought-out beast. It's s lighter version of our classic Supershirt. The same cut and fit, but in a summer-weight version of our cotton drill shirt fabric – and in two new colours: French Navy and Palm.
"We use these in civil contracting jobs, so they get a hard life in the trenches, dirt, grease, sun etc. But they last really well! It's hard to look sharp in a dirty job, and these are as much as you can hope for durability and colour fastness."
- Made from 100% cotton fabric - being non-synthetic it won't stink and won't catch on fire
- NASA grade thread (that's strong!) and military grade buttons
- First ever ambidextrous pen holder chest pockets (left and right)
- Voluminous, generous length chest pockets - they fit notebooks & phones
- Felled side seams for strength
- Long back to save you from the infamous butt crack issue
- Roomy enough to nicely fit a Cactus Merino underneath for extra warmth on those cold days
- Reasonably high collar - high enough to keep the sun off but not so high as to look like a dork
- Double layered shoulders for extra strength and durability
- NZ made - right here in Christchurch
- Also comes in a long-sleeved version.
We can also embroider your work logo if need be and offer some bulk pricing options if you want the whole team in one. Give us a shout 0800 122 682 or email.
Machine wash in cold water. Rinse thoroughly. Line dry.
Do not iron, dry clean or bleach.
Being cotton these will shrink a little but in saying this we have taken this into consideration in making them slightly roomier fitting. Allow for 5% shrinkage.
|Length front (cm)
|Length back (cm)
|Arm length (cm)
Please note that the measurements are of the actual garment size so this means that when you measure yourself you’ll be wanting a size that measures a bit bigger than your body. These shirts are a relaxed, loose fit so if you’re wanting a fitted, tailored look, go for the size down.
Chest - 2.5cm from underarm around whole body
Length back - from centre back neck to bottom hem
Length front - front collar/hood seam to bottom of jacket
Arm length - from shoulder seam to bottom of wrist