The Cactus Hip Bag is a modern incarnation of the classic Cactus Scumbag.
The larger carrying capacity, internal utility sleeves and super-supportive padded waist belt make the Hip Bag a little more versatile, and a little more user-friendly.
Originally conceived for cyclists, the Hip Bag fulfils a variety of alternative end-uses:
- Travel – keep your rubles, lira, ringgits or dinar close to hand when roving far-flung quarters
- Events commerce – stash the takings from your organic yoghurt sandals booth at this summer's Luminate festival
- Climbing – cut a lap on any multi-pitch without the burden of a backpack to hold your GUs and topo
- Running – the stability and comfort of the padded waistband will help you get wherever it is you're off to in such a hurry
- Dog walking – provides a handy reservoir of meaty treats
- Large main compartment plus zipped front pocket
- Internal accessory sleeves
- Reflective strip
- Padded, adjustable waist belt
- C-Aircell mesh fabric backing
- Made in Christchurch, NZ
- Lifetime warranty on materials and workpersonship
Weight: 270g Dimensions: 25cm x 16cm x 10cm Volume: 3.5L Fabrics: Ultra C-Canvas, C-Aircell