You've asked for it so here it is ladies - Trade Supertrousers in women's fit. These are fully featured gear for those whose work demands tough pants and pockets.
Never reach for a tool that isn’t there with dedicated pockets for a cellphone, ruler, and punches or measuring tape and a reinforced hammer loop stands out for easy use. Crouching with full pockets is no problem - the main pockets at the waist are external so the contents displace away from your body.
The Workfit styling is specifically designed for the female figure and designed to be physical in. We've made the waist band higher to avoid gappage when bending over and added more room in the hip and thigh area for more freedom of movement. We've also made a soft waist band liner for added comfort. Like all Cactus Supertrousers, they'll take some wearing in to soften but will result in the most comfortable, reliable and durable work pants you'll ever own.
- Super durable and highly wearable 12oz (Antelope) or 8oz (Black) C-Canvas
- Your tools and other essentials are within reach with cellphone, ruler and measure pockets and a hammer loop
- Phone pocket (large enough to fit an Iphone7+ or Samsung Galaxy S7 Note)
- For everything else roomy external main pockets are durable and easy to access
- Wide belt loops for utility belts
- The details that matter, bar tacked stress points and YKK zips
- Construction backed by a lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
IMPORTANT: These come unhemmed so we can customise them to your leg length.
To work out the length you need measure your leg inseam – this is from your crotch to the floor, in bare feet.
Then specify the length required from the drop-down menu. If you need them longer or shorter than the options available here, give us a call, 0800122682, or email.
Note: if you choose to hem the supertrousers to shorter than standard length, we cannot return them. Use the Supertrouser size chart to see what the standard length is, and gauge how much additional length you need.
|Leg Inseam (cm)
|Leg Inseam (inches)
Measure around your waistline, keeping the tape comfortably loose.
Measure pants that fit you well. Lay them flat and measure from the crotch to the bottom of the leg hem. If you don't have suitable pants, measure from your crotch to your desired pant length.