We are ending many of our Navy products, so this colour is at clearance pricing.
NOTE: No returns, exchanges or refunds for clearance products. Please choose carefully.
Our canvas jackets are the logical companion to our trouser range. Crafted from the same C-Canvas as our Supertrousers and lined with polyester microfibre fleece, this jacket will protect you from the elements but with way more durability than your average down or waterproof/breathable garment. This makes it a favourite in demanding industries like forestry, building and construction. Due to the heavy fabrics used for longevity and protection, we've darted the arms and gusseted the back of the shoulders so there's no loss of flexibility. The Collared Jacket has the same shell, same lining, same rugged toughness, just without the cranial protection of the Hooded Jacket.
- Internal zip access chest pocket
- Gusseted shoulder construction and darted, giving great range of motion
- Proofed European 12oz C-Canvas is great to wear and will last for ages
- Made in New Zealand with first world environmental and labour values
- Casual styling which won't let you down in most social situations
- Bar-tacked at all stress points
- YKK zips because they're the best
|Length back (cm)
|Arm length (cm)
Please note that the measurements are of the actual garment size so this means that when you measure yourself you'll be wanting a size a bit bigger than your body.
Chest - at armpits (around whole body)
Length - top of collar to bottom of jacket
Arm length - collar seam to wrist