Cactus Supertrousers might just be the world’s best general purpose trousers and they’re made right here in NZ. These trousers can handle a shortcut through the gorse, nailing up some framing, or fitting the chains on the access road. On the flip side they are just as sweet for waiting for your fix at the local coffee cart, stylin’ at a BBQ, or sitting in the office dreaming of better things. There are two types of people out there, those who love their Supertrousers, and those who haven’t bought any yet!
If these are a bit baggy for your liking, check out our slim-fit version – they're not your super skinny hipster jean; you can still build a house in them. If you're after some full-featured, work-specific trousers, Trade Supertrousers might be for you. If your legs run hot, check out our Supershorts.
If you are on the taller side, you may need to order our unhemmed Extra Long Supertrousers
For shorter inseams, add 'Hem Shorter' to your cart and specify a length in centimetres.
Supertrousers come in two fabric options. C-Canvas is the classic, hardwearing Cactus canvas. Premium C-Canvas is newer, just as hard wearing, but with a more comfortable finishing weave, so requires less breaking in time.
If the colour you select has 'Premium' in the name it's the new Premium C-Canvas, if it doesn't have 'Premium' in the name, it's the classic C-Canvas. Easy as.
- Exclusive 12oz C-Canvas and Premium C-Canvas are super durable and great to wear
- Made by happy people who’ll be even happier if you buy some
- Handle tricky manoeuvres with the articulated knee design
- Casual styling which can handle almost any social situation
- Clothing related embarrassing situations are minimised by YKK zips (because they’re the best) and bar-tacks at all stress points
- Construction backed by a lifetime warranty on materials and workpersonship
|Leg Inseam (cm)
|Leg Inseam (inches)
The measurements shown are of the garment itself. Measure around your waistline (top of hips), where trousers sit, keeping the tape comfortably loose.
Measure pants that fit you well. Lay them flat and measure from the crotch to the bottom of the leg hem. If you don't have suitable pants, measure from your crotch to your desired pant leg length.