A tailored women’s cut of the Men's Supertrousers.
The Women's Supertrousers are the result of giving traditional Cactus functionality the feminine touch of an experienced women’s apparel designer. We present to you our solution to the demands of those women who need real workwear but want to look good in it. These are the perfect all-rounders, whether you are trapping stoats for DOC, working the land or travelling the globe.
Like all Cactus products, these are made to the highest quality standards right here in New Zealand. We use our proven European C-Canvas and YKK zips and incorporate carefully considered design features such as articulated knees and strategic bar tacking for strength and wear-ability. Because of this we can confidently offer a lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship.
When you first put these on you might be surprised by the stiffness of the fabric. Have faith – after a bit of use they will “relax” and mold to the shape of your body, ending up being possibly your most comfortable item of clothing - and they’ll stay that way; truly pants that wear in, not out.
- C-Canvas is great to wear and will last for ages
- Women's cut
- Made in New Zealand with first world environmental and labour values
- Articulated knee for tricky manoeuvres, be they building houses or a quick spot of bouldering
- Casual styling which won't let you down in most social situations
- Bar-tacked at all stress points
- YKK zips because they're the best
- Phone pocket for easy access to your digital companion
- Two back pockets