Going down on one knee might be a romantic gesture, but spending lots of your work day on your knees is less so, and can take it’s toll on your and your pants. That’s why we make the Trade Plus Supertrousers, a true fully-featured work pant in Ultra C-Canvas with Kevlar-reinforced kneepads.
Crouch and engage with external main pockets at the waist - the contents displace away from your body. The pockets are tough enough to handle an occasional handful of nails or screws as well. Two full size pockets at the back give you a place for that bit of ply with the crucial measurements written on it and your pie money, and the belt loops are wide enough to take a full width equipment belt. We’ve also added ample dedicated pockets for a cellphone, ruler, and punches or measuring tape, and two reinforced hammer loops that stands out from your leg for easy use. We're confident those who need work pants this tough and this protective will really appreciate them.
Check out the Trade Supertrousers without the knee pad and our Trade Shorts too...
- Super durable and highly wearable 12oz Ultra C-Canvas
- Kevlar knee-pads – this stuff is super tough. It's tensile strength is over eight times greater than that of steel wire. These knee-pads won't be wearing out in a hurry.
- Removable foam padding in the Kevlar reinforced knees
- Your tools and other essentials are within reach with cellphone, ruler and measure pockets and two hammer loops
- For everything else roomy external main pockets are durable and easy to access
- The details that matter, bar tacked stress points and YKK zips
- Wide belt loops for utility belts
- Phone pocket
- Construction backed by a lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
|Leg Inseam (cm)
|Leg Inseam (inches)
Please note that the measurements are of the actual garment size so this means that when you measure yourself you'll be wanting a size that measures a bit bigger than your body.
The measurements shown are of the garment itself. Measure around your waistline (top of hips), where trousers sit, keeping the tape comfortably loose.
Measure pants that fit you well. Lay them flat and measure from the crotch to the bottom of the leg hem. If you don't have suitable pants, measure from your crotch to your desired pant leg length.