The Henry backpack is our fast and light adventure pack for a big day, or even weekend, out. Top loading to handle different size loads easily, we’ve kept things as minimal as possible, using lightweight fabrics where feasible, to enable you to forget about the pack and get on with the task at hand.
The reasonably large main bag will mean adventure racers and speed freaks will push the limits of what is viable with such a lightweight bag, yet the C-Aircell harness and shoulder straps keep the comfort levels high enough for a ultra lightweight multi day MTB trip. A shock cord compression system allows easy stowage of a jacket on the outside, and our oversized lid means lots of storage and maintains protection for the main bag closure if the bag is full or if you’ve got stuff under the lid. Run, hike, bike, ski, you name it - the Henry backpack is your number 1 lightweight option.
- Easy access side pockets with one handed closures so you can get to food or water bottles on the go
- A mesh pocket on the back panel
- Internal hydro sleeve with convenient routing for the tube to keep you hydrated
- Bladder tube retainer on the shoulder straps to keep the tube handy. The tube runs on the outside of the shoulder strap, not internally where it could end up rubbing you the wrong way
- External shock cord for excess clothing, and for load compression to keep things stable on your back