These canvas vests are the logical companion to our trouser range. Crafted from the same C-Canvas as our Supertrousers and lined with polyester microfibre fleece, this vest will protect you from the elements but with way more durability than your average waterproof/breathable garment.
Perfect for farming or outdoor work where you require movement with your arms or when a jacket is just too hot. Heavy fabrics used for longevity and protection, the Canvas Vest has the same shell, same lining, same rugged toughness as the Canvas Jackets, just without the arms.
- Proofed European 12oz C-Canvas is great to wear and will last for ages
- Made in New Zealand with first world environmental and labour values
- Wide shoulder covering to keep out the rain or handle the fence post loading
- Roomy fleece lined hand pockets for warmth or nails
- Casual styling which won't let you down in most social situations
- Bar-tacked at all stress points
- YKK zips because they're the best
|Length back (cm)
|Length Front (cm)
Please note that the measurements are of the actual garment size so this means that when you measure yourself you'll be wanting a size a bit bigger than your body.
Chest - at armpits (around whole body)
Length - top of collar to bottom of jacket