In keeping with the theme of ‘staple’ gear for Kiwis, we bring you the Cactus Checked Flannel Shirt. Now complete and glowing with awesomeness we’re all wondering why we took so long to make these.
From the tradie go-to work top, to the urbanite’s default classic and the weekend warrior’s dash-and-grab favourite, the flannel shirt has to be one of the most versatile items of clothing.
Now you can probably pick up a flannel shirt from your local red shed for the price of half a dozen (non-craft) beers but it will never outlive, look as good, or feel as amazing as the Cactus version. So what makes the Cactus Checked Flannel Shirt stand out from the rest?
- It’s made from quality, 100% Cotton, 233gsm soft and warm brushed flannel
- NASA grade thread (that's strong!) and military grade buttons
- Voluminous, generous length chest pockets - they fit notebooks & phones
- Felled side seams for strength
- Long back to save you from the infamous butt crack issue
- Roomy enough to nicely fit a Cactus merino underneath for extra warmth on those cold days
- Reasonably high collar - high enough to keep the sun off but not so high as to look like a dork
- Double layered shoulders for extra strength and durability
- NZ made - right here in Christchurch
• 100% Cotton, 233gsm brushed flannel
• Red, Green, Navy
• Cold machine wash with similar colours
• Do not bleach or use fabric softener
• Do not tumble dry
• Warm iron
• Do not dryclean
|Length front (cm)
|Length back (cm)
|Arm length (cm)
Please note that the measurements are of the actual garment size so this means that when you measure yourself you’ll be wanting a size that measures a bit bigger than your body. These shirts are a relaxed, loose fit so if you’re wanting a fitted, tailored look, go for the size down.
Chest - 2.5cm from underarm around whole body
Length back - from centre back neck to bottom hem
Length front - front collar/hood seam to bottom of jacket
Arm length - from shoulder seam to bottom of wrist