Our Dreadnought HD’s have been around a while now and have definitely developed something of an underground cult following due to their surprising comfort, superior breathability and absolutely incomparable durability. While they have become the ski pant of choice for those who demand the ultimate in burliness, you’ll also find them exceeding the expectations of those working in demanding conditions around the globe.
The HD’s were born of the notion that working/living/playing in tough environments (especially cold ones) didn't need to mean that you had to compromise comfort or durability. Originally designed for telemark skiing by Mark Schafer, these have been refined and redesigned over the years.
Constructed from our Ultra 12oz C-Canvas, these will outlast any other trouser - full stop. Our usual philosophy of making “gear that wear in not out” applies – these will get better and better with age. These are seriously heavy duty yet very warm and comfortable. However, if you find yourself spending more time in slush than fresh powder then our Lifties might be a better bet.
- Super durable and highly wearable Ultra 12oz C-Canvas, to help when you are looking down the barrel of a full season with a questionable amount of cash
- High back waist design for good overlap/warmth
- Pre-bent leg to keep movement free when it's all happening fast
- Webbing cinch cuffs for locking the snow out
- 2 handy front zip pockets for your lip stuff/cash etc
- Construction backed by a lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
|Leg Inseam (cm)
|Leg Inseam (inches)
The measurements shown are of the garment itself. Measure around your waistline (top of hips), where trousers sit, keeping the tape comfortably loose.
Measure pants that fit you well. Lay them flat and measure from the crotch to the bottom of the leg hem. If you don't have suitable pants, measure from your crotch to your desired pant leg length.