Complete the uniform and be the sharpest looking lad on the worksite (or at the cafe). These shirts look sharp as with Supertrousers.
These shirts are a very relaxed, loose fit so if you’re wanting a fitted look (to show off your gym work), go for the size down.
It took us a while to add shirts to the Cactus range, because we wanted to make sure we got it right. We couldn't just make any old shirt - it had to be Cactus level of tough and Cactus level of quality. Our Supershirt is a well thought-out beast. It's s lighter version of our classic Supershirt. The same cut and fit, but in a summer-weight version of our cotton drill shirt fabric – and in two new colours: French Navy and Palm.
"We use these in civil contracting jobs, so they get a hard life in the trenches, dirt, grease, sun etc. But they last really well! It's hard to look sharp in a dirty job, and these are as much as you can hope for durability and colour fastness."
• Made from 100% cotton fabric - being non-synthetic it won't stink and won't catch on fire
• NASA grade thread (that's strong!) and military grade buttons
• First ever ambidextrous pen holder chest pockets (left and right)
• Voluminous, generous length chest pockets - they fit notebooks & phones
• Felled side seams for strength
• Long back to save you from the infamous butt crack issue
• Roomy enough to nicely fit a Cactus Merino underneath for extra warmth on those cold days
• Reasonably high collar - high enough to keep the sun off but not so high as to look like a dork
• Double layered shoulders for extra strength and durability
• NZ made - right here in Christchurch
• Also comes in a long-sleeved version.
We can also embroider your work logo if need be and offer some bulk pricing options if you want the whole team in one. Give us a shout 0800 122 682 or email.