Our Trade Supertrouser is a kind of a hybrid lovechild of the ultra tough HD Dreadnought and super stylish Supertrousers with a little bit of Utility Vest thrown in for good measure. This makes the Trade Supertrousers a true, fully featured gear for those whose work demands tough pants and pockets.
Never reach for a tool that isn’t there with dedicated pockets for a cellphone, ruler, and punches or measuring tape and reinforced hammer loops stand out for easy use. Crouching with full pockets is no problem - the main pockets at the waist are external so the contents displace away from your body, and they are tough enough for a handful of nails or screws occasionally (nothing we can do about the hedgehog effect though). Two full size pockets at the back give you a place for that piece of paper with your hardware shop list and tax receipts.
If you’re worried about wearing out knees, on you or your trousers, the reinforced, padded knees of the Trade Plus Supertrousers will make your work easier. If you like to feel the breeze around your knees, check out our Trade Shorts.
Antelope, Black and Olive are all made from our new Ultra C-Canvas. The Gingernut Trade Supertrousers are made from our classic C-Canvas.
- Super durable and highly wearable Ultra C-Canvas or C-Canvas
- Your tools and other essentials are within reach with cellphone, ruler and measure pockets and two hammer loops
- For everything else roomy external main pockets are durable and easy to access
- Wide belt loops for utility belts
- Large cellphone pocket (fits an iPhone 7+ and a Galaxy Note S7)
- The details that matter, bar tacked stress points and YKK zips
- Construction backed by a lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
Weight: 900 grams (Large)
Fabrics: Premium C-Canvas – our exclusive proofed 12oz canvas with a high-grade softer finishing weave for comfort and less breaking-in time.
Ultra C-Canvas – durable, hard-wearing exclusive proofed 12oz canvas with a stiffer finish.
|Leg Inseam (cm)
|Leg Inseam (inches)
The measurements shown are of the garment itself. Measure around your waistline (top of hips), where trousers sit, keeping the tape comfortably loose.
Measure pants that fit you well. Lay them flat and measure from the crotch to the bottom of the leg hem. If you don't have suitable pants, measure from your crotch to your desired pant leg length.