Cactus Overtrousers have been requested time and time again, and here they are. They're our simplified Lifty. No bells and whistles, just the absolute bare minimum to save you on those downpour days when you need to fix that fence, or get to the next hut with dry shorts.
Perfect for trampers, farmers, or if your pins need protecting. Fully waterproof yet breathable, designed to fit easily over your shorts with an elasticated waist and adjustable drawcord. A boot zip opens to give you more space to get the leg of your pants over your shoes and the overpants are reinforced around the base for extra durability.
• Tough waterproof breathable Cactus WTF-3 fabric.
• Elasticated waist with an adjustable drawcord.
• Boot zip to give you a bit more space to get the bottom of your pants over shoes.
• 2 layer reinforcement at the base of the leg.
• Fully seam sealed.
• YKK zips for rugged durability.
Machine wash on a warm permanent press cycle (105º F/40º C) using a small amount of liquid detergent. Rinse twice, minimize spinning to reduce creasing. Do not use powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance. Do not wash with heavily soiled clothing
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Non-Chlorine Bleach Only When Needed
- Drip dry without creases or Tumble Dry, Normal, Medium Heat
- Iron, Low Heat, No Steam
- Close zips while washing (they'll last longer)
- Over time you may need to restore the DWR coating. We recommend using ReviveX Durable Water Repellent Spray
- Don't use permanent-marker, or any other solvent, on the lining of your garment
- If you get attacked by the abominable cow and the fabric gets holed while saving your legs, send it back and we'll patch it
|Leg Inseam (cm)
|Leg Inseam (inches)
Please note that the measurements are of the actual garment size so this means that when you measure yourself you'll be wanting a size that measures a bit bigger than your body.
The measurements shown are of the garment itself. Measure around your waistline (top of hips), where trousers sit, keeping the tape comfortably loose.
Measure pants that fit you well. Lay them flat and measure from the crotch to the bottom of the leg hem. If you don't have suitable pants, measure from your crotch to your desired pant leg length.