Cactus Lifties are the ultimate in ski pants or ski trousers if you're mama raised you proper. These beauties are worn by mountain patrollers around NZ and are made for skiing and snowboarding at the most extreme level.
Their mad features include seam sealed nylon face waterproof and breathable fabric, reinforcing on cuffs, knee, seat and crutch to prevent chilly alpine blowouts. These snow pants also feature external pockets for extra durability, waterproofness and easy access along with internal snow cuffs - face shots are cool, pow up inside your legs isn't.
• Tough waterproof breathable Cactus WTF-3 fabric.
• External hip pockets that drain outside your leg.
• Extended zip fly flap to ensure what's behind your fly stays dry.
• 2 layer reinforcement all over the crotch and behind.
• Built in knee mats insure comfort when working on your knees.
• Quick exit/entry ankles with 360 degree cordura and domed/elasticated snow cuff.
• Fully seam sealed.
• YKK zips for rugged durability.
NOTE: The belt is not included with the product.
Machine wash on a warm permanent press cycle (105º F/40º C) using a small amount of liquid detergent. Rinse twice, minimize spinning to reduce creasing. Do not use powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance. Do not wash with heavily soiled clothing
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Non-Chlorine Bleach Only When Needed
- Drip dry without creases or Tumble Dry, Normal, Medium Heat
- Iron, Low Heat, No Steam
- Close zips while washing (they'll last longer)
- Over time you may need to restore the DWR coating. We recommend using ReviveX Durable Water Repellent Spray
- Don't use permanent-marker, or any other solvent, on the lining of your garment
- If you get attacked by the abominable snowman and the fabric gets holed while saving your arm, send it back and we'll patch it
|Leg Inseam (cm)
|Leg Inseam (inches)
The measurements shown are of the garment itself. Measure around your waistline (top of hips), where trousers sit, keeping the tape comfortably loose.
Measure pants that fit you well. Lay them flat and measure from the crotch to the bottom of the leg hem. If you don't have suitable pants, measure from your crotch to your desired pant leg length.