This all-natural, heavy duty, water repellent fabric wax is made from the highest quality beeswax and proprietary blend of of plant-based waxes and oils. No paraffin, silicone, or other petroleum-based synthetic ingredients.
This beeswax bar can be used to revive the waterproofing capabilities of our C-Canvas jackets, trousers and packs.
See the care tab below for how to apply it.
Applying the Bees Wax Bar
- Make sure your pants/jacket/pack is clean & dry
- Run the bar back and forth over the surface (this creates a friction for the wax to loosen). Get a good even spread of the wax across the surface.
- HEAT the wax into the surface using: a) A heat gun, b) A hair dryer on a HIGH setting, c) An iron set to a LOW SYNTHETIC setting
- You'll know it's worked when the wax is not white & sticky to touch. Re-apply heat until it is not longer white & sticky to touch - that's when you know it's been cured into the fabric and it's waterproof again.
- Leave overnight to dry and cure.