Following on from our Men's Checked Flannel Shirts, we bring you the Women's version. Now complete and glowing with awesomeness we’re all wondering why we took so long to make them.
No matter what the time of year, when the sun sets in NZ, a flannel shirt is the perfect top to throw on and keep cosy by the fireside or on an evening stroll. The flannel shirt has to be one of the most versatile items of clothing.
Now you can probably pick up a flannel shirt from your local red shed for the price of half a dozen (non-craft) beers but it will never outlive, look as good or feel as amazing as the Cactus version. So what makes the Cactus Flannel Shirt stand out from the rest?
- It’s made from quality, 100% Cotton, 233gsm soft and warm brushed flannel
- NASA grade thread (that's strong!) and military grade buttons
- Voluminous, generous length chest pockets - they fit notebooks & phones
- Felled side seams for strength
- Long back to save you from the infamous butt crack issue
- Roomy enough to nicely fit a Cactus Merino underneath for extra warmth on those cold days
- Reasonably high collar - high enough to keep the sun off but not so high as to look like a dork
- Double layered shoulders for extra strength and durability
- NZ made - right here in Christchurch
• 100% Cotton, 233gsm brushed flannel
• Cold machine wash with similar colours
• Do not bleach or use fabric softener
• Do not tumble dry
• Warm iron
• Do not dryclean
|Length Back (CM)
|Sleeve Length (CM)
Please not that the measurements are of the actual garment size so this means that when you measure yourself you'll be wanting a size that measures a bit bigger than your body. These shirts are a relaxed, loose fit so if you're wanting a fitted, tailored look, go for the size down.
Chest - measured 2.5cm from underarm (around whole body)
Waist - measured 17cm from underarm (around whole body)
Length back - measured from centre back neck to hem
Hem - measured straight around body at hem
Sleeve length - from shoulder seam top bottom of wrist