Our “keep it simple - stupid” canvas day pack built for New Zealand’s rugged conditions. Clean, sturdy construction, minimal seams, C-Canvas for durable water resistance (and less noise in the bush) and that traditional, diamond-in-the-rough feel.
The size, simplicity and all-round toughness make this a popular pack for commuters, walkers, trampers and hunters alike. Also, in a nice (and, it has to be admitted, unplanned) turn of events, the Miklat meets sizing requirements for cabin baggage – another string to this pack’s bow. An extremely versatile Cactus classic.
- A generous size main bag, made of C-Canvas for water resistance and that soft but bombproof feel
- Comfortable foam padded harness and curved shoulder straps for all day comfort, and a 38mm webbing waist belt for stability
- 3D lid pocket for map, GPS, hat, gloves or spare ammo
- A double thickness base and rand for durability
- Compression straps on the sides to keep the load stable and snug to your back for bush bashing. You can also use the tabs for these as anchor points to add bungy if you want to secure items to the outside of the pack
- Hydro sleeve for keeping you hydrated all day and a lid that gives a nice tidy path for the drinking hose
- Made in New Zealand
- No Worries 5yr Pack Guarantee
- Cactus-Tough Lifetime Warranty
- Volume: 40 litres
- Weight: 1000 grams
Fabrics: C-Canvas, C-1000n6, C-210n6, NZ origin foams
- Construction backed by a lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship