Supershorts - our original “free standing” shorts. Supershorts are constructed with our tough, comfortable C-Canvas. Not the cheapest material in the world but we’re yet to find a better material – its combination of durability and breathable comfort is what makes these shorts possible.
Antelope, Black and Olive are all made from our new Premium C-Canvas, a durabe 12oz canvas with a softer finish. The Gingernut Supershorts are made from our classic hard-feel 12oz C-Canvas.
These will end up being possibly the most comfortable shorts you own - and they’ll stay that way for a long, long time; truly shorts that wear in, not out. If you need proof of the comfort and durability, James chose them for a 18,000km bicycle ride around the globe. We’ve got them framed up on the wall of fame here at Cactus HQ. Think a lighter weight pair might suit you better? Go and visit our SOS Supershorts. Don’t want to inflict your lower legs on innocent bystanders? Try our Supertrousers. Proudly made in NZ.
- Proofed 12oz C-Canvas or Premium C-Canvas for excellent wear-ability and unrivalled durability
- Perfectly balances on the smart/casual continuum
- When the going gets tough bar-tacked stress points hold it together
- YKK zip – smooth and strong
- Phone pocket
- We can custom hem to what ever length you like (for an extra $25) - just add 'Hem Shorter' to your cart
- Construction backed by a lifetime warranty on materials and workpersonship
|Leg Inseam (cm)
|Leg Inseam (inches)
Please note that the measurements are of the actual garment size so this means that when you measure yourself you'll be wanting a size that measures a bit bigger than your body.
Measure around your waistline, keeping the tape comfortably loose.