Tired of waterproof breathable jackets that wear out and don't keep you dry? Then the Cactus Rain Jacket is for you. Built from ultra-tough 3 layer WTF-3 fabric, this heavy-duty jacket will protect you from rain, wind, snow, and whatever else nature throws at you - and is guaranteed to last the distance in tough New Zealand conditions.
Similar in concept and design to our proven Mountain Jacket, the Rain Jacket is a longer cut so it keeps your shorts dry and protects your butt when you sit down for a brew in the rain.
To maintain the performance of your garment, we recommend washing and drying after any big mission.
Machine wash on a warm cycle (105º F/40º C) using a small amount of liquid detergent. Rinse twice, minimise spinning to reduce creasing. Do not use powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance. Do not wash with heavily soiled clothing
- Do not dry-clean
- Non-chlorine bleach only when needed
- Tumble dry on a medium heat to rejuvenate DWR coating
- Don't have a dryer? Just drip dry then iron on low heat, no steam to rejuvenate DWR Coating
- Close zips while washing (they'll last longer)
- Over time you may need to restore the DWR coating. We recommend using ReviveX Durable Water Repellent Spray
- Don't use permanent-marker, or any other solvent, on the lining of your garment
- If you get attacked by the abominable snowman and the fabric gets holed while saving your arm, send it back and we'll patch it
A: Back Length (cm)
B: Chest (cm)
C: Arm Length (cm)
NOTE: The measurements shown are of the garment itself.
Pls note: the measurements are of the actual garment size. So if measuring yourself you'll be wanting a size that measures a bit bigger than your body.
CB LENGTH: Measured from CB (center back) Neck to hem.
SNP LENGHT: Measured from SNP (side neck point) to hem.
CHEST: Measured at armpits (around whole body)
HEM: Measured at hem (around whole body)
SLEEVE LENGTH (JACKETS): Measured from armhole seam to sleeve hem
Fabric: Cactus WTF-3 (320 denier nylon face fabric with bi-component membrane with excellent balanced performance)
Water resistance: 25,000 mm
Breathability: 4,500gm (A1 test ) + 8-12,000gm (B-1 test)
Weight: 970 grams (Size Large)
- Fully seam sealed
- Super straightforward design for fewer fail points
- Two external zip access chest pockets
- Two external, zipped hand-warmer pockets
- Velcro adjustable hood
- Velcro cuff adjustments
- Draw cords at hem and waist
- Single piece yoke to minimise abrasion points on seams that might leak
- One fabric all the way through the garment - no bogus soft pocket linings
- YKK zips because they're the best!
- Country / Region of manufacture: Vietnam